Judicial Watch is your insider source for corruption and scandal news in our nation's capital! Sign up for President Tom Fitton's Weekly News Update, and get the latest on the organization's efforts to fight public corruption and malfeasance, including exclusive information on the latest corruption news in Washington, D.C.
Click here to subscribe to our free weekly update and as an additional benefit you will receive important news and events from Judicial Watch along with opportunities for you to help make sure no one is above the law! Below are the archives for JW's weekly update.
March 30, 2012: This Week’s Headlines Supreme Court Set to Overturn Obamacare? Judicial Watch Exposes Big Pharma Campaign to Lobby Democratic Governors Appellate Court Dismisses Judicial Watch’s Lawsuit on Behalf of Joe the Plumber Supreme Court Set to Overturn Obamacare? Trying to predict Supreme Court decisions from the questions justices ask during oral arguments can…
JW Takes Two Key Actions in the Battle against Obamacare on Eve of Supreme Court Oral Arguments
JW Uncovers More Documents Detailing Bloated Fed Salaries at Government Finance Agencies
New Judicial Watch Documentary and Book to Expose Washington Corruption
The Obama Administration’s Attack on Clean Elections During the Conservative Political Action Conference in February, Judicial Watch announced a major new campaign to stop leftist activists and their allies in the Obama administration from undermining the integrity of the elections in 2012. And as the nation heads into another presidential election season, our 2012 Election…
JW Sues Air Force for Records Detailing Costs of Michelle Obama’s August 2010 “Whirlwind” Vacation to Spain
JW Catches Obama White House in a Lie Regarding the Firing of Controversial USDA Employee
Judicial Watch Sues Federal Housing Finance Agency for Fannie/Freddie Documents on Housing Meltdown
JW Spurs Senate Probe into Obama Propaganda Spending
JW Investigates California’s “Train to Nowhere”
Andrew Breitbart, 1969-2012, R.I.P.
- JW VICTORY! Illegal Alien Tuition to Stay on Maryland Ballot!
- JW Sues Justice for More Kagan Docs
- Judicial Watch Hastings Lawsuit to Move Forward
- JW Files Amicus Curiae Brief with U.S. Supreme Court Challenging Constitutionality of Obamacare
- Judicial Watch Files Two Amicus Curiae Briefs with U.S. Supreme Court Supporting Arizona’s Illegal Immigration Law SB 1070
- JW Sues Obama Department of Energy for Records Detailing $529 Million Loan to Failing Green Energy Car Manufacturer
- Judicial Watch Announces: The 2012 Election Integrity Project
- Judicial Watch Sues Obama Administration for Records Detailing Bailout Loan to California Solar Manufacturer Heavily in Debt
- Judicial Watch Announces Major Sponsorship of CPAC
- DOJ Fast and Furious Document Dump: More Evidence Holder Lied to Congress
- Obama Doubles Down on Secrecy
- Federal Court Criticizes Obama DHS on Stealth Amnesty Document FOIA Secrecy
- CPAC 2012
- JW Sues Obama Administration for Records Detailing Possible Leak of bin Laden Classified Information to Hollywood Director
- JW Sues for Records Detailing “Gangster Government” Hit on Banking Industry
- Newt Gingrich Releases Freddie Mac Docs…Now it’s Obama’s Turn
Get our email newsletter